Johnson Creek Parks
Native Oregon Plants
Invasive Plants and Animals
- City of Portland’s Invasive Animal List
- Native Invaders – Challenges for Science, Management, Policy, and Society
Recycling and Composting
- History of Johnson Creek Canyon by Steve Johnson
- The Johnson Creek Story by Steve Johnson
- The Significance of Perceptions and Feedback for Effectively Managing Wood in Rivers
- Do Pesticides Contaminate our Rivers, Streams and Wells?
- What is a Pesticide?
- Ten Steps to Healthy Pest Management in Your Community
- Diminishing Returns: Salmon Decline and Pesticides
- Poisoned Waters: Pesticide Contamination of Waters and Solutions to Protect Pacific Salmon
Fish in Johnson Creek
- Fish Species Composition, Distribution, and Biotic Integrity in Johnson Creek, a Tributary to the Willamette River in Multnomah County, Oregon