Think you know your local fauna?
Want to win a free pair of tickets ($130 value!) to the Annual Celebration?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Watch our Facebook page HERE for our posts of mystery animals during ANIMAL CONTEST WEEK, April 24-28 between 5 and 6 PM.
- Be a scientist or be a comedian. Identify the animal in question by writing a Facebook comment with EITHER the most complete, accurate, and specific ID of the animal, OR the most outlandish and hilarious made up name you can think of. There will be five posts throughout the week of animals to ID.
- Two people’s names will enter the drawing for the tickets each day. BOTH the first person to accurately identify the animal in each post AND the person with the funniest entry will have their name entered into the drawing for the tickets.
- ONE WINNER for the week will be drawn at the end of the week. You will be notified via Facebook if you are the big winner for the week!
- You and your favorite person will get to come to the Annual Celebration for free!
Get your thinking caps on…and keep your eyes on Facebook!
…But if you don’t want to leave it to chance, pick up your early bird tickets for the Annual Celebration HERE…